Below are a few "rules" the City of Myrtle Beach has instituted for personal safety and to preserve this wonderful Myrtle Beach resource for everyone to enjoy
- From May 1 through Labor Day, pets are allowed on the boardwalk only between 5 and 10 a.m. From the day after Labor Day through April 30, pets are allowed on the boardwalk at any time, but must be on a leash at all times and you must pick up and properly dispose of any droppings.
- Bicycles are allowed on the boardwalk on the same schedule as pets.
- Skateboards Roller Skates and Rollerblades
- Skateboards, roller skates and rollerblades are prohibited on the boardwalk. Segways and other privately-owned motorized or electric vehicles also are prohibited, except those for handicap or disabled individuals.
- Feeding Birds
- Feeding birds is prohibited.
- Glass bottles and Containers
- Glass bottles and containers are prohibited.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Soliciting Vending or Distribution
- Soliciting, vending or distribution of free products or samples is prohibited.
Please DO NOT litter! Waste bins are conveniently located up and down the length of the boardwalk.
Let's all do our part to keep the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk clean and safe for all to enjoy!